Precast Protein Plus Gel series adopt HEPES-Tris buffer system, which has the advantages of an excellent separation effect and greatly shortens the electrophoresis time. Precast Protein Gel plate is made of plastic, and the special perfusion technology can ensure the stability and consistency of strip distribution between batches of Precast Protein Gel, and the electrophoresis effect is stable.
The height of the stacking gel is 1.5 cm, the gradient concentration is 4-12% and 4-20%, and the fixed concentration is 8%, 10%, 12% and 15%. The number of sample loading wells of each concentration gel is 10 and 15, respectively. The maximum sample loading is 70 μL for 10 wells, and 40 μL for 15 wells.
This series of gels do not contain SDS and can be used for both natural and denatured protein electrophoresis. When used for natural protein electrophoresis, only the protein with an isoelectric point less than 7 can be separated. The electrophoresis solution must be matched with the electrophoresis solution. Yeasen MiniPro® PET 2 mini vertical electrophoresis tank (Cat#80210) is compatible with most mini sds-page electrophoresis tanks. Including Bio-rad Mini-Protean (II/3/Tetra System), Life Technology Novex Mini-Cell (used with special baffle), etc.
Shipped with an ice bag and can be stored at 2～8℃ for 1 year.
1. The blue strip at the bottom of the plastic plate must be removed, otherwise the protein will not separate after loading.
2. Ensure the electrophoresis tank is compatible, otherwise, it will cause buffer leakage between the inner and outer tank, which will make the electrophoresis stop.
3. When installing the gel, the U-shaped seal strip with protruding structure shall be turned over to make the smooth surface outward, which can prevent buffer leakage, as shown in the following figure.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves for operation.
5. For research use only!
1. Tear off the adhesive strip at the bottom of the gel plate, and slowly pull out the comb, then install the gel in the electrophoresis tank.
2. Fill the inner tank with electrophoresis buffer, and the Liquid in the outer tank should be 1/3 higher than in the inner tank. Use a pipette or other tools to draw the electrophoresis buffer, then blow the sample loading wells gently to remove the remaining storage buffer and impurities.
3. After drawing the sample with a pipette, insert the tip vertically into the sample loading wells. Attention to the tip do not puncture the gel and do not excessively insert the comb hole to make the plastic plate deformation, resulting in sample leakage.
4. Electrophoresis conditions: 150 V, 30-40 mins, when the bromophenol blue indicator band reaches the bottom of the gel, the electrophoresis ends.
5. At the end of electrophoresis, take out the gel and lever the gel plate open with a lifter or other appropriate tools.
6. After the gel plate is opened, it may stick to either side of the plate. Tilt the plate with the gel side into the water, gently move the gel to make the gel fall freely into the vessel with water, shake the gel to clean it, and then take it out for subsequent dyeing or film transfer experiment.